Saturday, February 4, 2017

Addicted to CAS - Pets

It's been a wet few weeks, but I have been able to get out a few times to the court and of course, to the gym.

We have another challenge starting over at Addicted to CAS.  Our theme for this challenge is Pets! There is no challenge more fun than this one for me.  I love my little cute puppy stamps.



One of the things I would like to do in the new year is to continue to work on my coloring skills.  I'm using both my copics (favorite medium) and my colored pencils to practice my shading.  With that in mind, I created this card...

I started by stamping this cute little pup from Paper Smooches.  I then masked him and stamped the cat in the background.

Because I'm a bit lazy, I don't fussy cut them, but use the die cuts.  It works so much better for me.  I then colored the images with Copics.  It looks a bit empty so I added the sentiment at the top and bottom of the card.




Here's a close up of the card.  Super fun to color this cuties!











Supplies:


8 comments:

  1. So cute. You did a fantastic job colouring. My favourite colouring medium is Copics with pencils too! The Chubby Chums has been on my wish list forever. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw your card on the Admin blog, I couldn't wait to tell you how much I LOVE it! These chubby chums are so cute, and you've colored them beautifully! I also love how you added shading with your pencils...it's so striking, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! And you are doing great with the colouring :)
    Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorably sweet card! You just can't go wrong with a Paper Smooches critter card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow like Barb I really adore your card. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Fell in love with it the moment I saw it!
    Your coloring is terrific and I love the shading you did to ground them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan - this is adorable and I love the coloring. Made me smile.....
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. THis is one of my favorite stamp set. Loved your take. Very adorable card, the coloring is perfect

    ReplyDelete