Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas Present

I'm still trying to get the last of my Christmas cards done and mailed by Monday!

Here's one that I just finished today.  It was pretty easy to make a few of these.  While I don't mass produce any cards, I typically make several of each so I can keep one and send out the others.

This has been my favorite size recently, the 4x4!  It is cute and easy to mail, even when you add dimension to the front.

I started by die cutting the present on silver paper.  I then die cut it with red Christmas paper.  I then simply put the pieces together on a bit of fun foam.  I then embossed the sentiment with silver embossing powder.  Added a few stars around my present and done.







I'm entering this card in the challenge over at CASology. This week the theme is bow, and this shiny silver bow fits perfectly!




Supplies:


2 comments:

  1. Smaller is totally better in this case Susan! Your pretty card is elegant and I love the motion in your scattered stars. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, thi sis simply wonderful! I love that you cut put one gift from the die...and it is beautiful in silver! Thanks for joining us ta CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete