Sunday, September 18, 2016

CAS on Sunday - One Layer Card

Wow, the weekend is flying by...football on the TV again!  My husband is so happy!

We have another challenge starting today over at CAS on Sunday.  One of my favorite themes---One Layer Card.  This always challenges me so I like this challenge.  I'm working on my coloring, and while I'm now quite where I want to be I'm trying things a bit out of my comfort zone.

Here's my take on the challenge, and my attempt to do something a bit different...for me at least!






I have this new image from Bella Stamps...not my typical style, but this fits for my friend Tiffany's birthday!

I simply stamped this image and used my copic markers to color it.  I then added the sentiment to the left and done!














Here's a close up of the card to give you a better view of the image.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.









Supplies:




2 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning, Susan. I loooove the bright colours and your colouring is amazing! Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try "to do something a bit different" more often Susan, because your card is just...how to say....PERFECT ! I love it ! What a gorgeous coloring ! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete