Sunday, July 24, 2016

CAS on Sunday - Thank You

It's been a hot day today, with lots going on.  I had a bit of yard work to do, so that kept me busy this morning, then I nearly forgot that we have a new challenge starting over on CAS on Sunday!

For this challenge, our theme is "Thank You" cards.  Come on over and join the challenge, I'm sure there is someone that would appreciate a handmade thank you card from you!

Our next door neighbor, a young middle school boy, traveled to Japan this summer by himself!  He came back and brought us some cookies!  This card is for him!

For this card, I wanted to use some old stamps, unfortunately these are out of print.  But, I like them, this little guy is so cute!

I started by stamping the images with Versafine ink, then coloring them with my Zig Clean Real Brush Pens.  I then cut the card with the speech bubble and popped it up on foam tape.

Added a few red and green glitter stars, and that was it!  Quick and simple!




Here's a close up of the card, showing a bit more of the dimension created by the foam tape!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!





Supplies:

4 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous, Susan. I love the bright colours and that cute alien :) Thank you for the lovely birthday card and the dies. Much appreciated. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sweet card Susan,love the little alien and bright colours too ☺ Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so creative and fun! Love this green creature. Thanks for inspiration!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete