Sunday, May 1, 2016

CAS on Sunday - Stitching

A beautiful relaxing day today.  Just hanging with the husband, which makes this the best day ever!

We have another challenge starting over at CAS on Sunday!  Come on over a join the fun!  This week's challenge is REAL Stitching.  So pull out those dusty sewing machines and do some fun stitching on your cards!

Here's what I came up with for the challenge...

I started by stamping my candles and coloring them with copic markers.  I then took some satin thread and did some stitching with my sewing machine...which just wanted to go straight---but I wanted my stitching a bit more whimsical!

I then though the background paper was a bit too plain, so I added a bit of embossing paste.

Then popped up my stitched panel and the sentiment panel on foam tape.



Supplies:


2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan,

    I actually think your whimsical stitching suits perfectly - and how clever to use two different tones of thread. Very very fun card.

    ReplyDelete