Sunday, November 1, 2015

Pure Joy - MFT Color Challenge #32

Happy Daylight Savings time...love the extra hour of sleep!  Just in time to rest up after a night of Halloween activities and in time for my tennis match this afternoon...wish me luck!

I stumbled across the My Favorite Things Color Challenge #32.  This is my favorite type of challenge as I'm enjoying coloring with Copic Markers...and love to watercolor as well.  This is the first time I'm participating in this challenge, and thought I would use a new MFT Stamp (well, it is new to me!)


The color requirements are these...








This card was super fun to make.  I started by cutting this white card stock with my stitched rectangle die.  I heat embossed the image, then colored it with the Copic colors as required by the challenge.

I stamped the sentiment and applied embossing paste (another favorite technique) snowflakes!







Supplies:
  • Neenah Solar White Card Stock
  • Bazzill Card Stock:  Waxed Lips
  • Lawn Fawn Dies:  Stitched Rectangle
  • My Favorite Things Stamp:  Warmest Wishes & Joyous Christmas Sentiments
  • Simon Says Stamps Stencil
  • Versamark Onyx Black Ink
  • Hero Arts Clear Embossing Powder
  • Liquitex Flexible Molding Paste
  • Copic Markers

1 comment:

  1. So sweet and cute! :) Thanks for joining us on the MFT Color Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete