Monday, November 9, 2015

Birthday Challenge

It is pouring rain here today so all outdoor activities are at a standstill, which for me is challenging! The good news is we need the rain and the forecast for tomorrow seems to be better! And this gives me a bit more creative time.


I've decided to enter into the Seize the Birthday Challenge! I have several friends with birthdays coming up so this is perfect timing.  

Here's what I came up with...






This is a bit of a different style for me. I usually like to stamp images and color them or paper piece them.  

For this card, everything is stamped on directly--no coloring!

I heat embossed the image and stamped these pretty flowers around it. I even decorated the envelop with the same colors and flowers (but forgot to take the picture before giving it to the postal carrier)!

A super fun, and fast, card to make!






Supplies:
  • Neenah Solar White Card Stock
  • Stamps:  Mama Elephant, Simon Says Stamps
  • Hero Arts Gold Embossing Powder
  • Versacolor Pigment Ink

1 comment:

  1. Love how the pretty florals frame your gold sentiment! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete