Sunday, October 18, 2015

Happy Birthday Brandon

Today is catch up day!  Yesterday was my wedding anniversary and my wonderful hubby, took me out to a yummy dinner...that was after our fun visit to the local Octoberfest Celebration.  I'm thrilled the American's celebrate this festivity late and it coincided with our anniversary!  What a fun day! Thank you husband.

Last Wednesday was my son's birthday and I wanted to make a card with a dog, since we both love dogs! His favorite color is blue so I tried to incorporate that as well.  Here's my card....





I've been loving the technique of stamping words behind the main image and decided to do so again here!

I made the patterned paper with clear embossing powder, colored the main image.  I cut the balloon with a die and stamped some stars on it to give it a bit of interest.

After coloring the dog, I popped it up on foam tape to give it and the balloon some dimension.





Supplies:
  • Bazzill Cardstock:  Marshmallow, Whirlypop, Candy Corn, Candy Buttons
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Versamark Onyx Black
  • Paper Smooches Stamps:  Chubby Chum, Sentiment Sampler
  • Simon Says Stamps:  Balloon Dies

1 comment:

  1. That dog with his balloon is such a cutie! I love that he's in front of those wonderful words!

    ReplyDelete