Friday, August 7, 2015

Party Penguin Challenge

I'm getting this posted before we head off to Napa for the day.  I'm looking forward to a little lunch in Yountville!






We are in the middle of another challenge at Tag You're It Challenge #27.  Here's the cute inspiration tag from Anja Curvers!  You can't help but smile when you see this tag/card!


Here's my take on the challenge...can't wait to see what you come up with!





I was inspired by Anja's background colors.  I just love the orange and yellow combination--very bright and cheerful!  
I decided to stay in the party vibe of the inspiration card as well and pulled out my drinking penguin!  So cute!

I colored the tag with distressed ink, used a bit of molding paste for the outline of the circles --- it kinda faded into the background, but you can still see them!

I used copic markers to color my partying penguin and adhered him with a little foam adhesive.  





2 comments:

  1. Your penguin makes me smile! I welcomed this set into my collection yesterday, so I'm super excited to give them a play! Still waiting on the dies to arrive! Your background: eye-catching! A fabulous translation of Anja's inspiration!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a great take on my card love, love your tag.

    ReplyDelete