Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Silly Monster - Color Challenge #18

As most Tuesday's start...a bit of tennis practice with the husband.  He created a new practice session today and boy was it tricky...and fun, of course!  We were out there for quite some time.  According to my FitBit, we were practicing for 1 hour and 57 minutes....nice practice!  After that, I munched on some sushi, then purchased our garden furniture!  Yeah!  It will be delivered next week!





I have been dying to try the cutest stamps in the world from "Your Next Stamp".   I have to say this card was so fun to make.  I've decided to enter into the Color Challenge #18 at Your Next Stamp.

For this challenge, you have to pick at least 3 of the 5 colors listed.  I focused on the first three from the left.







As I mentioned this card was so fun to make---I can't wait until the next challenge to use the next stamp!

I stamped the cute monster on white card stock and used my Copic Markers to color.  I then cut out different circles from card stock to most closely match the color challenge.

Simple...and I really like the results!





Supplies:
  • Neetha White Card Stock
  • Bazzill Cardstock
  • Your Next Stamp:  Silly Monsters
  • Lawn Fawn: Wavy Die

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a cutie! Such a fun card that is both colorful and creative with the wave. So glad to see you playing along with YNS challenge #18 and sharing your take on the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your fun and amazing card! I think your 'ghoul'friend will be thrilled when she receives this card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun layout! Love your sweet card! Thank you so much for playing along with our YNS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous.. I love the CAS look and your coloring is Fab!

    ReplyDelete